The latest version of Coming Out On Top (1.2.0) is OUT.
Use the same link and password you used when you downloaded the original game. (It was given to you in an email from BMT Micro.) If you have any issues with the download or find any bugs, please email me or use the contact page. (There’s also a pending bug report page up in the menu, if you want to check the bug report.)
The new file has a different file name, so it won’t replace the old one. Your old saves will not work with this new version.
- The gallery. When you unlock illustrations, you can view them again from the gallery.
- The game now uses the latest RenPy engine (6.18.3). It should run more smoothly for all users, especially players using Windows 8 and Yosemite.
- An additional end scene.
- More edits/typo fixes.
- Jed’s route has a minor change in it that involves the name of a location. (There was a factual incongruity with regards to a religious institution.)
By the way
- Did you know you can use TAB (in conjunction with your skip settings in Options) to speed through dialogue you’ve already seen?
- If you haven’t already, you can sign up for these updates to be emailed to you so you don’t have to keep checking back. (Look at the bottom right corner of this site.)
There’s more coming your way this year! I hope you enjoy it. 🙂
8 thoughts on “Update 1.3.2015 – Version 1.2.0 – The Gallery”
Any chance you’ll give us a hint to whose story got the new end scene? :3
SPOILERS: It’s who people keep emailing me about for not having a romantic one. 🙂
I can’t seem to navigate to the gallery ._.
Hi Robert. Do you mean you can’t see the gallery at all, or are having problems opening the pictures? Whenever you hit a special scene, it unlocks that picture for you in the gallery. Then you can click on it later for viewing if you like.
I tried to download the update from download.bmtmicro.com, but it said File download error, the password is blocked. I sent an e-mail but haven’t get a response yet. I know it’s not your fault but do you by any chance know how I can solve this?
Hi Max, can you send me an email (I’m at obscurasoft @gmail.com) ? I can’t do it from the comments screem.
I would like to know whether the old version of this game is still runnable in the new environment.
If affirmative, please give a guidance how I can do it.
Hi Lily, can you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org? I’m not sure which version you mean.
Comments are closed.