And thank you again to everyone. Your support for this game has been really incredible.
I want to add that working with Badriel, Doubleleaf, and Saguaro has been utterly amazing. I don’t know how this project ended up with three people who are each brilliant at what they do AND have great senses of humor to boot. I’ve felt extraordinarily lucky crossing paths with them.
This game could not have gotten a better team or better players. Your messages make me smile so hard. Thank you again.
1. Working on the next beta for my testers. Please do not threaten to defenestrate one another over beta access. I’ll probably have something like another demo in due time. If I need more testers, I’ll be contacting some of you.
2. I’ll have another Kickstarter update at the end of this month, with more details about the release date.
3. If you’re a backer you DO NOT need to be on the pre-order mailing list.
4. Yes you can still ask to be put on the list! Go here.
Letting you know I’m in the midst of getting the beta ready for my testers. I’ll have more art updates and other stuff posted once that’s out.
Sorry again for not answering your emails promptly. I’ve always been pretty good about replying to people’s emails, and this is the first time in my life I’ve had to postpone replies. I do read all your charming emails though, and yes, you have been put on the pre-order list if you’ve used the link shown at the top of the page.
And to answer your questions:
1) Yes, of course you can still pre-order.
2) I’m looking at a couple of different gaming sites where you’ll be able to purchase and download the game. Just haven’t set anything in stone.
(If you’re fearless, I do have a guy in a back alley who’ll slip you the director’s cut for a few fivers. )
Because I’ve got a lot of sites and the info might not be that easy to find:
1) Estimated ship date: December 2013 (knock on wood).
2) The game will be around $20 USD retail. $15 if you preorder by signing up for the preorder mailing list & I’ll email you more info later this year.
3) I’ll be trying to get the game on as many sites as possible to cover as many payment methods as I possibly can.
4) Thank you kindly for all your support. I really appreciate all the emails, and I’m sorry for any delayed replies. As it gets closer to ship date, it gets a little more difficult to respond as promptly as I would like.
Much love XOXO
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, my October schedule is looking insane. Otherwise things are looking good. :)
Thank you for your messages, and apologies for how long it is taking for me to get back to some of you. I appreciate all your thoughts and kind words; I couldn’t ask for anything more motivating.
For those of you have signed up for preorders, thank you so much! You’ll receive an email toward the end of this year with more details. :)
Just letting you guys know I’m not dead and the game is happening. What’s currently on my plate:
- Major routes are done, they just need a load of polish and added choices.
- Punching everything up with more jokes and snappier dialogue.
- Fixing up the art. (It’s an ongoing process to get my earlier sprites to look like my later ones!)
Thank you for all the lovely emails. Sorry I haven’t gotten around to responding to all of them yet! Some of your messages have been very moving; others have made me laugh ’till I cried. I appreciate them so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I hope you guys love this crazy little game.
A Let’s Play of the Coming Out On Top demo by the hilarious Oddscoff.
P.S. I’m working on the last main route right now!