1) This demo was released in early 2014, and I haven’t had time to update it yet.
2) You must be an adult (18+) to play.
3) Note: posters and stuff are left blank in the demo. The meter has been removed from the full game because of changes in the way the relationships worked. Phil CAN have a beard in the full game (though FYI this is totally unrealistic given he’s a Marine!)
4) If you’re using a Mac, and the game doesn’t appear on your screen after opening it, look at your dock and click on the game icon. The window should open up.
5) Certain OS systems mistakenly identify games made on this version of RenPy (the game engine) as potential virus threats. The newest version of the complete game (1.2.0) should work fine on most systems.
6) Yes, the censor bars are removed in the full version.
7) You might not want to have your parents in the same room while playing this demo. If you are a parent, you might want to send them to bed early.
8) A few of the demo’s spoilers and hints can be found here.
9) Thanks for checking out the demo. If you had fun, please support the game by buying it and spreading the word.
Still having problems opening the game?
Some of the latest versions of Windows or Mac OS’s are having problems opening RenPy games from smaller indie developers.
If you’re using Windows you can right click on the .exe file and open the game that way.
If you’re on Mac, you can hold down the CTRL key and click the application file icon, and open the game that way.
You can email me if you’re still having issues at obscurasoftmail [at] gmail.com.