You must be an adult (18+) to play.
1) Note: posters and stuff are left blank in the demo. Phil’s beard won’t work until later in the game. The meter is also TURNED OFF. (It won’t work in the demo.)
2) If you’re using a Mac, and the game doesn’t appear on your screen after opening it, look at your dock and click on the game icon. The window should open up.
3) Certain OS systems mistakenly identify games made on this version of RenPy (the game engine) as potential virus threats.
4) Be 18. Be over 18. Did you hear me?
5) You might not want to have your parents in the same room while playing this demo.
6) If you enjoyed this and are interested in being on the pre-order mailing list, go here. I’ll send you info on preorders when they become available.
7) Thanks for checking out the demo. If you had fun, please spread the word.
Still having problems opening the game?
Some of the latest versions of Windows or Mac OS’s are having problems opening RenPy games from smaller indie developers.
If you’re using Windows you can right click on the .exe file and open the game that way.
If you’re on Mac, you can hold down the CTRL key and click the application file icon, and open the game that way.
You can email me if you’re still having issues at obscurasoftmail [at] gmail.com.