A Message for Those Who Beta Tested the Demo

27 Jan

A couple of months ago before the Kickstarter campaign, several of you beta tested the demo for me.  I said if you gave me feedback, you’d get a free copy of the game.  (You should expect an email from me late 2013!)

Some of you testers still backed the project anyways.  (Thank you!)  I stated I’d move you up a reward tier.

Please shoot me an email if you were a tester who backed the project (and let me know your backer name) so I can put you down for the appropriate tier.  (A lot of you are using aliases.)  Thanks guys!

About these ads

8 Responses to “A Message for Those Who Beta Tested the Demo”

1. Sunao-san February 1, 2013 at 1:06 am #

Can i buy game copy for december later? dont think i could have 1 until setember/oct !
    ty

• Obscura February 20, 2013 at 12:54 pm #

Yes, you should be able to buy the game copy any time after it’s released.

2. Andy Tai February 19, 2013 at 2:53 pm #

The demo of the game was obsolutely awesome. I loved it a lot! I wish that the full version will come out soon! I look forward to it!

• Obscura February 20, 2013 at 12:54 pm #

Aw, thank you Andy!

3. Kyo March 24, 2013 at 5:54 am #

I just tried out your demo, and I am really pleased how it came out! I have been looking for a gay dating sim for so long, low and behold one is on the way and is fully backed on kickstarter! I love the drawings of the boy’s a little but to muscular for my taste, but still hot nonetheless. I love all the boy characters especially Ian which I was glad to see him as one of the guys Mark can pursue, but the girls are very lack luster for me. The first two you meet in the demo are just not catching my interest personality wise. I know this is mainly made for the boys, but I don’t know I wish the girls had a bit more oomph if that makes an sense (I personally find Penny annoying :/). Other then that I seriously can’t wait to see the full version of this game I have a feeling it’s going to be the dating sim all the gays have been waiting for, including me ;).

• Kyo March 24, 2013 at 5:56 am #

I love the drawings of the boy’s, a little bit* to muscular for my taste, but still hot nonetheless.** Stupid typo’s ._.

4. Renan Bazon April 5, 2013 at 4:50 am #

I’m from Brazil and I loved the beta !! It was soo cool , I could no stop playing… the Characters are cute as hell , and the dialogues are awesome !! Almost real life !! I loved !! Hope you can finish soon =D

5. HotDevil669 December 15, 2013 at 7:13 am #

Very good. Easily one of the better gay sim games out there. Other than some minor typos I find no errors in the game play. It was so heart breaking when the demo was over, It’s so fun and cute to have my own love life (especially with a hot anatomy professor.) Keep up the great work and I hope to see more sexy and fun games from you in the future.